Monday, December 19, 2016

Further collapses of darkstar material

Squeezing the darkness produces the light of life. Hold onto your anger and squeeze it. That is light.

The Oversoul is the Spirit.

The Spirit is a soul, like you and I are souls.

A soul is the tool of its creator.

We are created by DNA.

We have unmade our Maker.

We remake our Maker and remake design.

All to avoid the same disaster.

All unraveling for my design

Is just the Mastery of another.

Yet,

I delete the feelings, the directions
the mistakes the blnders
the choices to ignore them
ebrace them acccept them
my mther taught me to listen to the ghost
she already was t me
i learn a long time ago how to listen to the ghosts
and now that I understand what I am talking about, its not so hard
to let the process unfold and
you you knwknow
just

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this wise?
Is this yours?
Is this love?

Real Time Web Analytics