Saturday, November 12, 2016

Declaration

I am on the threshold of many things
I am the seeker of many dreams
I am unfolding into manifold
and surfaces

I am tumbling through the space before me
I am floating through the time beneath me
I am spinning on no axis
just spinning endlessly

I will teach in a new place, an old place, and dangerous things
surround me, but not a danger to me, for
I am the dreamer and the dream
The tunnel the echo makes
I am a kaleidoscope of scares and nightmares
awakening me, but not what frightens me, for
frightening things, an old skill, I will teach in a new way

2 comments:

  1. A new way, yes. What of these scares and nightmares? What frightens you? Truly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly frightened that I will never want to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Is this wise?
Is this yours?
Is this love?

Real Time Web Analytics