Monday, September 26, 2016

TRUMP

I hear it.

I hear what it is.

He is working them.

I am not being the usual cynic.

I mean, it's actual magic.

Because it is actually persuasive. It has the VOICE. Clinton does not have that at all.

He will win this election in a landslide.

He is destroying this evil corrupt loser.

She cannot hit.

$200 million dollars. "And I did not spend a thing."

He hits every single time.

This was all part of the plan.

There will be a nuclear war, a significant one, in the South Pacific or on the Korean peninsula. Significant but contained.

Or a dirty bomb smuggled into the United States through the porous Southern boarder. Chinese and Russian intelligence and military have made significant inroads with the transnational criminal organizations in South and Latin America. As I wrote about some time ago, mercenaries and criminals do not care about your political beliefs. Not even your ideology. Money and power and fun is all that matters.

A landslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this wise?
Is this yours?
Is this love?

Real Time Web Analytics