Friday, August 12, 2016

Starlight, Starfall, The Fallen Star alight

At night, from ice, this
is racing towards nothing
burning up from falling down
the heat from rubbing so fast
tiniest things scrape and shear sky
leaving behind nothing but dust and awe

I was on stage and I saw into the crowd
No one was there, no one was there, no one but you
And You were there too, looking out from eyes
looking out into the darkness on stage
dark night's sudden light burning

I hear you now, I hear you then,
I hear you when it's dark
I hear the light
sudden darkness turning bright
from falling, falling, falling
light

Course in dreaming, of course I'm dreaming
Dreaming of touching You
but you are no one, and no one near
knows no one not here, but you.
No. No, dear, no one not here
knows no one not here, no one not here
but You.

At night, from ice, this
is living for everyone
writing down from thinking up
ideas born with sexual friction
minds colliding without protection
leaving behind nothing but dust and awe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this wise?
Is this yours?
Is this love?

Real Time Web Analytics