Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Voices

The White Cat spoke to me, and she said that I had a special talent, a gift, a charm. With time, sincerity, and resilience, frustrated hearts soften when I care and intend peace.

The Black Dragon spoke to me, and she said that I had a special talent, a gift, a charm. With heart, wisdom, and curiosity, clouded minds engage when I care and intend learning.

The Radiant Star spoke to me, and she said that I had a special talent, a gift, a charm. With will, determination, and patience, unfinished work ends when I care and intend perfection.

The Void spoke to me, and it said nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Euphony or Cacophony?

    So many voices to be heard, and Yours is the burden of hearing.

    ReplyDelete

Is this wise?
Is this yours?
Is this love?

Real Time Web Analytics