Thursday, May 19, 2016

Done

I just want all of it to stop.

Not so I can catch my breath.

Not so I can get my bearings.

Not so I can figure out a plan.

But so I can stop with it.

So that it all goes away but keeps going

going the way it will go

just so that I won't have to see it from inside

looking outside

looking at all the outsiders looking in

trying to see themselves inside me

when none of them have what stops me

so burn off the skin

boil me alive

tear me to bits

suffocate and crush my lungs and ribs

run me over with a train carrying

empty container emptiness

Empty Dumpty fell from the roof

and it all stopped right then

broken in pieces now you can see him

look at what you wanted then

life is yours, lives to take

i've no more to give

I'm done

I'm stopped

there is no hell to burn me

only cold absolute cold forever

forever

forever

forever

forever

forever

forever

forever

forever

forever

1 comment:

  1. You were the only one there for me when I needed it the most. When I was in my darkest hour, you brought me back into the light.

    Who cares? I do.

    ReplyDelete

Is this wise?
Is this yours?
Is this love?

Real Time Web Analytics