Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Should I admit myself to your sway

The seed said to my earth, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
But the earth she said to it, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to another? I am contained myself."

The earth said to my farmer, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
But the farmer he said to her, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to another? I am contained myself."

The farmer said to his wife, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
But the wife said to him, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to another? I am contained myself."

The wife said to their child, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
But the child said to her, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to another? I am contained myself."

The child said to their world, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
But the world said to the child, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to another? I am contained myself."

The world said to our moon, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
But the moon said to the world, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to another? I am contained myself."

The moon said to our sun, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
But the sun said to the moon, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to another? I am contained myself."

The sun said to its god, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
Yet the god only sighed, and said, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to that? I am contained myself."

And the god did turn towards the void, and did not say anything, and it did not respond, since neither crosses that gap, except

The void said to me, "I wholly give myself to you, to make of what you please. You contain me."
And I said to the void, "How can I make you anything, when I am surrendered to this? I am contained myself."

And so it did write itself, for the void is in nothing but the wind, the words, the gap we only cross, if we dare step where gods fall silent, testing silence with words who cannot create but nothing.

Human words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this wise?
Is this yours?
Is this love?

Real Time Web Analytics